Our competition practice includes experts in Russia and Poland each with extensive expertise in the practical application of competition law. They have successfully represented both Russian and international companies before the competition authorities in Russia and Europe.
- Advising on civil contracts in relation to their compliance with competition law.
- Analysing and developing business models on the basis of competition law.
- Advising on application of the rules governing abuse of dominant position and restrictive agreements.
- Advising on merger control and related strategic matters, including obtaining clearance from the Russian anti-monopoly authorities and other competition authorities.
- Advising on the application of the rules on unfair competition.
- Representing clients in relation to competition investigations and on disputes with competitors, suppliers and buyers of goods and services over competition law violations.