We apply our practical experience, knowledge of regional and municipal specifics, local culture and the mindset of investors and the expectations of authorities, social, economic and political developments, to provide our clients with the full range of high-quality legal services that they may expect at all stages of project development.
- Administrative relations with authorities.
- Authorities providing services to clients.
- Cases on administrative offences.
- Administrative disputes before adm. bodies and courts.
- Assessment of the adm. consequences of anticipated transactions and investment projects.
- Identifying and assessing adm. risks and opportunities.
- Expert reveiw of the actions and rulings of the adm. authorities.
- State registration, licensing, support during antimonopoly compliance audits, advertising regulation.
- Technical and industrial regulation.