BLC (Poland) offers its assist in reach of the financial support from Polish banks
as Buyer’s Credit.
– contract with BLC (Poland) for export services or/and goods
– scope of delivery – new investment’s projects in paper industry business (new paper machines)
– financing period – minimum 2 years
– country of origin for scope of delivery – min. 50% of total value from Poland
– advance payment – min. 15% of contract value must be paid by importer outside of credit
– max. up to 85% of contract value could be covered by credit, fixed value of installments paid in fixed periods (max 6 months)
Debtor: foreign company / importer or importer’s bank
Lender: Polish bank
Insurer: KUKE S.A. (Export Credit Insurance Corporation Joint Stock Company) – the statutory aim of
KUKE is to create conditions which facilitate the promotion of Polish exports as well as strengthen
the position of Polish exporters and their products and services on the international markets.
KUKE’s insurance facilities have been adapted to meet European standards.
Credit amount: max. up to 85% of contract value covered by buyer’s credit
Credit period: more than 2 years
Repayment of credit period: 2 years and more from the date of finishing contract
Installment schedule: installments paid in fixed periods (max. 6 months), first installment paid max. up to 6 months after
the date of finishing contract
Credit risk insurance: insurance policy issued by KUKE
Cost: – bank arrangement charge – fixed % of credit amount, paid by Debtor;
– interests / bank margin – fixed % p.a. based on LIBOR/EURIBOR related to proper credit
currency, paid by Debtor;
stand-by charge – 50% of bank margin calculated from unused credit amount, paid by Debtor;
– insurance policy cost – fixed % of credit amount, paid once by Debtor, according to insurance
rate calculated by KUKE (insurance policy value can be added to credit amount).
– legal cost