Intangible assets are becoming an increasingly important factor affecting capitalisation of companies and their competitive success. For sustainable development under current conditions, along with efficiently structuring its production process and distribution network, engaging qualified personnel and implementing innovation, a company needs to structure and manage its intellectual property portfolio. In coping with this task, priority is given to remedies that help protect intellectual property. With a view to assisting our clients, we offer a truly comprehensive range of IP/IT services.
IP/IT Dispute Resolution:
- IP litigation at European trade marks offices and major domain name dispute resolution panels.
- Trade mark, service mark and patent-related disputes at the Chamber of Patent Disputes of the Russian Patent Office (Rospatent).
- Negotiations and settlements involving IP rights.
- IP licensing and franchising disputes.
- Disputes regarding confidential information and trade secrets.
- Disputes relating to advertising law violations.
- Due diligence of IP assets.
- Looking at IP protection from the point of view of investors and of companies looking to attract investment.
- Advising on IT.
- Drafting and negotiating IP license agreements, alienation of IP rights agreements, franchising and assignment (including corporate support).
- Advising software distributors, resellers and software developers on IP and commercial law, protection of copyright and know-how.
- Drafting software development agreements and software license agreements.
- Registering, prosecuting and maintaining trade marks, patents for inventions, utility models and industrial designs and managing international portfolios of these rights.
- Applying for registration, modification and termination of franchise agreements, license and assignment agreements.
- Conducting preliminary and comprehensive trade mark and patent searches.